Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by X5 45e View Post
I think I have the same floor mat and je can just put them around without cutting holes

For putting in the ice scraper it makes sense indeed to put it more in the front.

By the way how to you get the automatic cover functioning with the mat?
The automatic cover functions fine - I have the shorter Luggage Package mat so I don't have to shift it around or remove it when I lower the cover - it also gives me access to the anchor points on the floor without cutting the mat, although you could use a full mat and just cut out the holes over the anchors. I've never had great success at cutting holes in my cargo mats and having them look decent, hence this compromise, but if you're handy with an X-Acto knife you could anchor a net front or back. Or just eliminate the mat.
That's good German thinking to make a shorter mat for cars with automatic cover. I don't have it because it is not compatible with the 45e because of the battery. The rubber bars neither. So luggage pack with the 45e is only the nets in the trunk and the usb c and comfort system and blinds in the rear.
Appreciate 0