Drives: 2015 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by botis1028 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by allen3ybq View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pookiemalibu View Post
UPDATE:

Dealer emails and pulls some bullsh*t about BMWFS won't approve without $10,500 down. Mind you, this is after I've paid a ~$3000 first month/deposit that's DAS, engaged vehicle transport service (should be able to get that $ back) AND made provisions for the turn-in of my current lease.

Dealer was supposed to refund my deposit yesterday, now I've got to wait for the finance manager and it will be Monday or Tuesday. So frustrating! If you hadn't run the credit app, why take the first month and deposit? Just wasted two weeks w/ this nonsense.

C'est Bimmer la vie.
Really sounds like some BS is going on
I need to preface this with saying I am not a lease broker, however, in relation to comments above, LeaseHckr totally changed my perspective on leasing.

I have my local dealership who I've bought my M5 in 2015, leased a 2018 X5M at the end of 17 (due up in a few weeks), and after shopping around I was between an RS7 and another X5M. I have also serviced both of my cars here religiously and have a great relationship.

The RS7 is so exclusive right now that it just didn't make sense.

I went to my dealer who had a X5M Comp just how I wanted it ($123,795 sticker) and asked for numbers on 15k/36mo.

They came back at 4% off, a jacked up money factor and quoted it at $1,876 with $2750 down. I knew there were deals out there for less so I went on LeaseHckr to see what the real numbers were.

At 10k/36mo, base money factor (for October @ 0.00082) and what has been pretty standard across the board at 10% off, you should be at around $1,350 before taxes with no money down and no MSDs.

I sent my dealer the spreadsheet of the real numbers and asked what games they were playing and if they could match these numbers as I'd really like to give them the business, and they came back and said we can do an additional $500 off. I laughed and they pretty much said go pound sand.

I paid a lease broker $500 and I didn't even need to talk to the dealership, got a build slot for November on a MY21 and customized it just how I wanted, and am doing Spartanburg Delivery in December. At 15k/36mo with taxes, W&T & lease end protection, I'm right around $1,575 with no money down and no MSDs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by botis1028 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by allen3ybq View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pookiemalibu View Post
UPDATE:

Dealer emails and pulls some bullsh*t about BMWFS won't approve without $10,500 down. Mind you, this is after I've paid a ~$3000 first month/deposit that's DAS, engaged vehicle transport service (should be able to get that $ back) AND made provisions for the turn-in of my current lease.

Dealer was supposed to refund my deposit yesterday, now I've got to wait for the finance manager and it will be Monday or Tuesday. So frustrating! If you hadn't run the credit app, why take the first month and deposit? Just wasted two weeks w/ this nonsense.

C'est Bimmer la vie.
Really sounds like some BS is going on
I need to preface this with saying I am not a lease broker, however, in relation to comments above, LeaseHckr totally changed my perspective on leasing.

I have my local dealership who I've bought my M5 in 2015, leased a 2018 X5M at the end of 17 (due up in a few weeks), and after shopping around I was between an RS7 and another X5M. I have also serviced both of my cars here religiously and have a great relationship.

The RS7 is so exclusive right now that it just didn't make sense.

I went to my dealer who had a X5M Comp just how I wanted it ($123,795 sticker) and asked for numbers on 15k/36mo.

They came back at 4% off, a jacked up money factor and quoted it at $1,876 with $2750 down. I knew there were deals out there for less so I went on LeaseHckr to see what the real numbers were.

At 10k/36mo, base money factor (for October @ 0.00082) and what has been pretty standard across the board at 10% off, you should be at around $1,350 before taxes with no money down and no MSDs.

I sent my dealer the spreadsheet of the real numbers and asked what games they were playing and if they could match these numbers as I'd really like to give them the business, and they came back and said we can do an additional $500 off. I laughed and they pretty much said go pound sand.

I paid a lease broker $500 and I didn't even need to talk to the dealership, got a build slot for November on a MY21 and customized it just how I wanted, and am doing Spartanburg Delivery in December. At 15k/36mo with taxes, W&T & lease end protection, I'm right around $1,575 with no money down and no MSDs.
Could you PM me your brokers info??
Appreciate 0