View Single Post
      07-18-2023, 09:09 PM   #37
KNRESQ
KNRESQ
Rep
Drives: Bmw x6m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan l. View Post
I agree some of the points and I have a X5M (originally had a M50i on order).

If comfort is what you are after then the X5M isn't the right choice. Its a firm riding suv. Some prefer this and some don't. I personally hate floaty cars and makes me nauseous but with that said I do wish my X5MC in comfort mode rides a tad softer for NYC roads. Its not harsh unless you are on the worst of roads but its a trade off because it can handle like it defies physics. The best way to describe it is if you are use to how a M car handles, its not too far off from that.

I went with the X5MC because I typically modify the heck out of my cars and based on the list of modifications that i had planned for the M50i (94K build) i was getting really close to X5M price. Even after I do everything i wanted to it still wouldn't look as good or as special as the M (Marina Bay Blue rocks!) to me so that's why i went with it. Better looks, more performance with full warranty by BMW.

Its great that BMW offers these two amazing suvs for people to pick and choose. I all comes down to personal preference. X5MC is max performance/luxury all in one package. The M50i is similar with everything dialed down a notch gearing more for comfort.

Alan

Alan lmk when & where you trade yours in, if you treat it with care… I want it. IG: x_six_m
Appreciate 0