Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine300zhp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine300zhp View Post
Looking good. I'll be checking this out when my F86 comes off lease.
My plan as well.

Have a decent idea of my build specs now that all this information is presented in this thread.

Either a '22 X6M Comp... or a pre owned Urus... depending on the pricetag on either of those machines at the end of '21, lol.
Man. The Urus is tugging at the heartstrings for me too. But, I don't want something that stands out that much and draws that much attention. The X6M is bad enough.....
I know the feeling.

I know the X6 design is polarizing, but it's perfect for my needs and style.

Ride height and suspension can handle the weather and rough road conditions where I live, but it's still has a very sporty attitude when driving and the road presence cannot be denied.

The X6 is aggressive looking with some wide tires.

I'm on my third X6 now, but I see the Urus ALOT around town. About twice a month since June (But travel for weeks at a time due to work)

Since the Urus is out and about, I'll see how they depreciate over the next two years and do a comparison when it's time to swap out to my next car.

Cant argue the track record of the X6, I've been really content with all 3 I've had in the stable over the years...

But the Urus is a Lamborghini...
A $255k Lamborghini.

Too expensive for me at that price point, lol.

I've seen 3 different ones in and around town over the past few months, though. That means they will depreciate faster than something like the Aventador (which I've been in love with for over 10 years now) so if the Urus has depreciated to less than 150k (I'm being a bit enthusiastic) then it might be an option since the X6M Comp aont be that much less once I add all the driving packages/options.

Either way, I'll be happy to be driving either car when it's time to swap out in about 2 years. Many of us have dreamed of being behind the wheel of a Lamborghini, and the X6 has inspired the Urus, which is essentially a "practical " Lamborghini that will probably depreciate into X6M territory since it's already more common than any other model lambo available(at least around here).
I'd only lease one.

To much money to play around with otherwise.