View Single Post
      11-26-2020, 07:33 AM   #7
MystroX5
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2020 X7 M50i/ 911

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyman View Post
I have the Vernasca Leather which is standard in my '21 M50i and it is more than nice enough for me and I would guess just about any man. It is rather shocking to see how some guys need to sit on leather that is "sumptuous" and as soft as a baby's ass. Hey it's your money and your choice but jeeeezus, you are not buying your wife a pair of gloves or an LV purse here. How soft and cushy does your world really need to be.
Why??????

It’s a shame you equate luxury in such a sexist way. You seem to be over compensating unnecessarily going out of your way forcing your own value system over and over again on a luxury vehicle forum which is now becoming bizarre.

We understand you are a person of simple taste but you need to stick your head up out of your bunker and realize you in a BMW luxury vehicle forum. No one is taking shots at your value system for not “manning up” the $$$ to go big or go home. That would be juvenile and insulting as not every one might have the means to afford these luxuries.
The G05/G07 forum is filled with very pleasant, helpful, and nonjudgmental members.

This constant shaming others implying they are not “manly enough” because they prefer a fully optioned luxury vehicle on a luxury car forum sounds like some counter culture kid telling his parents how they got it all wrong while living in their basement bitching about their extravagant taste.

Last edited by MystroX5; 11-26-2020 at 07:51 AM..
Appreciate 9