View Single Post
      07-16-2022, 11:03 AM   #36
Mrpandahead
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2023 Mini Cooper SE

Hi, I'm wondering if you can help me out. I have a 2023 Mini Cooper SE (electric) which I bought 2 weeks ago.

I used Bimmercode with my Android phone Samsung S21 and a Veepeak BLE adapter successfully to change settings in the car over the last week. A few days ago I changed a setting in the AC (automatic climate control) ECU section and got an error. The app would not let me restore the setting. It just shows unable to recover just like it shows on OP post. I have contacted the Bimmercode app developer and they said to use a enet cable which I ordered and is coming tomorrow.

The strange thing is that I can still change other ECU sections such as Headunit or body domain controller with the app and veepeak. So I'm not sure the problem is with the veepeak. Since the error the defrost button blinks continually with the car on or off, the AC does not work at all(fans blow warm air), and the underhood car fan blows very loudly for hours while car is charging . I have disconnected the 12v battery to try to reset but it did nothing. I tried pulling various fuses to see if that would reset the AC ECU unit with no success.

If anyone can help me restore the AC/automatic air control part I would be really grateful.

Thanks for any help you might be able to give!
Appreciate 0