View Single Post
      04-24-2021, 08:51 PM   #25
LSM
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2024 Porsche 911 GTS Cab

These posts are so funny to me. You want a fast car in a straight line buy an electric car. Used to be a time when every BMW fan boy would say "yes the MB is faster but driving feel, sporty is why I buy BMW

I have owned over 50BMW's most M cars most recent F90 M5. Dumped it in 3 months Pre covid and never drove it. I hated it. Fast as can be completely unconnected and not fun.

The new direction of BMW isn't to my taste at all. Every car/suv same deal they're fast now but numb steering Harsh suspension that doesn't at all translate into good handling and feel and heavy.

I own a Cayenne GTS have driven the X5M comp extensively. The X5M is def faster in a straight line yes and so is a Model X doesn't mean I want either Handling/steering feel/400 lbs lighter Cayenne wins all day for me. I'd take the Cayenne GTS Coupe I have any day and twice on Saturday over the
X5M and I did. At the end of the day I like sporty responsive and dialed in whether it's an suv or sports car and that BMW is not

Video notwithstanding CD tested the regular cayenne turbo faster than the X5M to 60 and neck and neck quarter mile