10-17-2021, 12:10 AM   #49
mar_carol
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X5 xDrive 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
First, sorry you are having such issues with your sport seats.

Second, you probably have tried adjusting in every way, but if not, please do yourself a favor and try different positions for all the settings.

When I picked up my 3er with sport seats, I felt the same way. The seats were horrible. I spent time adjusting the settings and once I dialed in the correct setting, the seats went from horrible to remarkable. I can now drive from the Bay Area to LA and not squirm on my seat at all. My sport seats fit like a glove.

Coincidentally, my wife has a G05 X5 with multi-contour comfort seats and Merino leather. We just got back from a week-long car trip in her X5 and the seats were nice and comfortable. I love them too. But, when I got back into my 3er with sport seats, I felt immediately at home. They are perfection to me.

Please keep trying different settings. Hopefully, you can get a positive outcome.

All the best!
Thanks for sharing this information...glad you've found comfort in the sport seats...you've given me hope! I'll keep trying different settings and hopefully I too will find that sweet spot. Best!
Appreciate 0