Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 xDrive40i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wxnatscaps View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaman100 View Post
I am reordering my 2020 X5 and wanted to get some recommendations. I am going with the Exec. package, driver assistance package HK sound, spare tire, luxury seating. Contemplating the following options. Glass controls, towing-not currently towing anything but thinking ahead, acoustic package, M-sport brakes. The issue is the bottom line total which just keeps getting higher as I add these options. I am also thinking about resale value however the extra options don't usually have a lot of bearing in the resale. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I am also trying to keep this at 75K or less.
If you're trying to save money I'd recommend trying to figure out what's most important to you — ie ride comfort...luxury feel...etc. the acoustic glass makes for a much nicer, quieter ride and I think it's a great upgrade.

I love the glass controls but that could be something you skip if you're looking to cut costs and don't think it'd add much to the interior.

I have the standard brakes and they're fine.
+1

Appreciate 0