10-11-2019, 01:00 PM   #1
hcastudillo
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 xDrive40i M-Sport 3rd

Trouble Activating Launcher Pro 3.5.1 using Google Authenticator

Hello Everyone,

I've been trying to validate Launcher Pro 3.5.1.261 for weeks with no success. I keep getting a verification failed error. I'm currently serving my tour in Germany which I believe is part of the issue. I successfully got my secret key working through Google Authenticator (GA) validated by testing the key on Tokenmaster's website. My PC is running 64 bit Windows 10 with 8GB RAM and my phone is a Note 10+ running Android 9 in case it's relevant. I've tried the following methods below with no success:

1. Verified PC and phone are both set to German local time and synced GA for time correction

2. Set PC and phone to eastern time (No VPN) and synced GA for time

3. Used a VPN on both my PC and phone set to the same server in New York and also tried other cities in the U.S. and again synced GA for time (PC and phone were both set to the local time of the chosen server)

4. Used VPN but set PC and phone to local German time (just in case it might work)

None of these methods worked. I have researched online but can't find anything I haven't already tried. The main fix reported online is usually syncing time through GA which isn't working in my case. I would really appreciate it if anyone could assist me with a way to get this working. I sent Tokenmaster an e-mail requesting help but I understand he's a very busy person. I value all the knowledge and expertise of the members of this forum so I'm reaching out. Thanks!
Appreciate 0