08-29-2019, 11:41 AM   #15
Grumpy Old Man
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993, 2015 MB GLK

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Not wishing for this but don't be surprised if it happens because the entire field is both unelectable and committing internecine warfare but here is my thought based on some observations and a few conversations:

I wouldn't, at all, be surprised if SHE, yes that's correct, Hillary Rodham Clinton. She still fits the bill (pun intended) and would unify the party behind her without having to stoop to the underhanded election fixing she did in the previous election.

If I'm the Dems, I bring her in at the last moment of qualification and swoop in for the kill and sweep the nomination slate clean. I position my operatives in every state delegation and whip out the signs and placards on the convention floor at the pivotal moment.

Not that I want this to happen but I can see it occurring if they want a snowballs chance in hell to win.

Not-so-cheery...mk
You're a sick fu#k, I like the way you think and I'm with you I wouldn't want to see that happen either. I'm too far removed to have a view on weather or not she should win the general election. I have some doubts though.
MKSixer23503.00
Poiseuille4438.50