Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP

Garage List
2006 MINI Cooper S GP  [0.00]
2014 BMW M235i  [0.00]
2008 E82  [0.00]
Mmmmmm, Memorial day race weekend...Mutha Freakin' WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS WEEKEND!!!!!! Monaco GP, Indy 500, and there is some NASCRAP race too, but I won't mention that. Mostly because I don't know which race it is, and I don't feel like looking it up...hehehehe...

This race and Le Mans 24 hours are the 2 top races that I am dying to see in my life time. To be in the city of Monaco when they start those cars. It's probably nicer than the Long Beach GP, huh? Ahhh, but see they don't have King Taco out in Monaco, so maybe the LBGP does have 1 little thing above Monaco...hehehehe...Having a chorizo breakfast burrito in Long Berach @ 7am, while the cars are all being started up for the first time. Mmmmm, good times. Throw in 2 beers and a couple joints, and I am set.

Seriously though, this is always a great event to watch each year. Even if the racing on the track doesn't end up being the best. There is no way you can beat the magic and charm that the Monaco GP has. This is the ONE RACE even non fans know, no other race has that on the F1 calendar.

edit: I was reading an article about some video game developers conference that jsut happened in Monaco. The author of the article was bitching about the cost of drinks @ the bar in his hotel ... get ready ... 40+ euro a drink that he was complaining about ... DAMN!!!!

If I were to consume the mass quantities that I do at a race, over in Monaco. Shit man, I'd spend about 500 euro in a day just on booze. DAMN!!!!