grigiogirl
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17' M3 comp, 25' X5 M60i

Quote:
Originally Posted by roryhw View Post
You’re going to love it. It’s understated but it’s a savage beast in S+

Seldomly wish the exhaust had more growl but most days I appreciate how quiet and comfortable it is as my daily driver. Iconic Sounds fills the gap even though it’s fake. Ugh

Be sure to fine tune the B&W equalizer and EQ presets (my fav is “stage” and hearing the slight delay 3D sound from the tweeters above my head) and don’t judge until you turn it up. Low volume listening is very subtle but the second you crank it, it’ll blow your mind. Also set the ambient light setting such that the tweeters in the door are the same color and ambient light color in the rest of the interior. If you leave the setting turned on the tweeters are white.

I personally think all the chatter about lack of climate buttons, etc is just a case of “who moved my cheese” and it’s easy to adapt when you commit.

Enjoy taking deliver and many happy miles to you!!
Thanks so much! That shot in the snow is perfection, beautiful spec!

Will definitely be looking more into messing around with the B&W system. Part of the reason I got it (might sound silly) was the lighting! I love that you can change the color in the speakers to match the ambient light.
Appreciate 1
roryhw37.50