Auricom
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 xDrive40i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by beegee227 View Post
Awesome write up!

What's the cost of PCD? Is it a pre-negotiated fixed price? Or can you negotiate as usual and then just tell your salesperson, you'll take delivery at PCD?
There's no cost for the PCD experience and delivery – only cost is you getting yourself and your travel companion over to Greer, SC.

PCD includes 1 night hotel stay, dinner, breakfast the following morning, lunch at the center and the PCD driving and delivery experience. I recall factory tours have been canceled due to the pandemic which is a shame.

Just let your SA know when you're ready to order that you're requesting a PCD delivery. Some dealers don't have a lot of experience arranging PCD and some may try to talk you out of it.

Pretty much your dealer places the order for your vehicle, submits PCD delivery and coordinates with the delivery center. PCD come back with estimated delivery date options - just note PCD may extend your delivery time since they normally do 8-12 deliveries per day (they can do more but with COVID probably less per day). Before your scheduled PCD delivery, you'll finalize your purchase with your dealer.

Appreciate 1