12-08-2019, 07:57 AM   #14
thereef510
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 X5 35i, '20 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeynowbababooeyAckAck View Post
Yes it was a previous negotiation. If you read my post in this thread you would have seen this:
Yes, I made a mistake and when another forum member pointed it out i was happy to admit that. That's why I didn't initially accuse you of anything and asked if that was a previous negotiation. congratulations on your deal but you can surely understand some of our skepticism about it given you said you got 16% off, $0 deposit on a custom order and hinted at other incentives all combined in one deal when you admittedly had no relationship with the dealers sales department.

You basically started a thread bragging about one of the greatest deal of all deals we've seen on this forum and then refusing to divulge the details of the deal publicly. No one is out here trying to harangue your dealer into demanding a similar deal, but having evidence makes the forum better to know what really can be possible when negotiating.

Or then again maybe its not possible for the rest of us to think we can something like that since we didn't go to Wharton

Last edited by thereef510; 12-08-2019 at 08:03 AM..
Appreciate 0