Quote:
Originally Posted by SKBSY8 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashahin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyxc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKBSY8 View Post
I am curious too but how do you know you have the M performance exhaust on your 40i ??
I put it in the order and the final comfirmed sales paper has it printed out. I don't think they will make this kind of big joke that I paid but I didn't get it.
The "M package" in the G05 X5 40i US version doesn't come with the "M performance" exhaust. It is a separate dealer installation pre/post delivery. Part no. Is 18-30-2-458-780 and there are a few clips of the sounds out there.
Learned that the hard way after I received my car last week but about to order one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandersen View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashahin View Post
The "M package" in the G05 X5 40i US version doesn't come with the "M performance" exhaust. It is a separate dealer installation pre/post delivery. Part no. Is 18-30-2-458-780 and there are a few clips of the sounds out there.
Learned that the hard way after I received my car last week but about to order one.
Did you get yours yet? Thoughts?
When I took delivery of my car, there is no such thing is "m performance exhaust" option for the 40i. Would've have my dealer install that as well. It came out around January 2020 and my car was May 2019 build.

Excited to see yours too. I'm negotiating with my SA and see if I can install it for a cheaper price……..still waiting…….
I decided to go with an after market Cat-back and a JB4. Much cheaper and better results, plus I was able to strike a deal for me and a couple of friends straight from the manufacturer instead of the vendor. If you're interested feel free to pm me.
21?C43 AMG
21? X5 (G05)
22? GLE 53 AMG Coupe (current)
22? M3C xDrive (Production)
Appreciate 0