12-19-2023, 10:38 PM   #4
apw2607
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 50e M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milvic View Post
G05 50e Missing Ordered Option on Deliver
I am in a tricky situation and need some specific advise if possible. I have read similar situations but mine may be slightly unique.

I speced a G05 50e MSport Pro in Black Sapphire with extended black merino comfort plus with M sport seats and tech pack plus with digital live cockpit pro LED skylounge pan roof and with the 21" Ys.

Vehicle was delivered on the 14th Dec. it has all the spec ordered but on the Tech pack plus it only has the tech pack with digital live cockpit not the plus with the added functionality assisted self driving 360 cams and remote parking etc etc.

All parties involved have agreed it was a build error.

Option1
Retro fit the kit .............. only from MY consumer perspective its wing mirrors with cameras new steering wheel with the options and 360 button near the PDC. As it already has most of the hardware having the Tech pack front/rear cams HUD rador sensors lane warning cameras etc
Question does anyone know if this is possible as I called 2 dealers and have had a yes and a no. Seems its who you speak to at the dealer no real tech info!

Option2
Dealer to order a new vehicle

I am hoping for the retrofit as this car was ordered in July Delivered in Dec. While our new baby came in mid Nov I cannot stay without a car. for. 6 months unless they provide an interim vehicle but starts to complicate costs etc

I have never been in this situation and even dealers are not sure on how to proceed at the moment awaiting feedback later today.

Thanks for your insites.
Unless the UK is somehow different, which I doubt. There is no retrofit available.

Ask the dealer that said retrofit is possible to print out the retrofit SIB instructions.
Appreciate 0