VTENGR
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleBoy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumxee View Post
I saw the GV80 in person yesterday. It was fucking gorgeous. NO joke. I own an X6
It is arguably the best looking SUV in the class at least from the exterior point of view. I personally am not a big fan of the interior but it was voted the most luxurious of the class in the poll we had here. They are using high quality materials that rival others. I guess I might as well start liking that design since BMW is headed that way also given the interior in the new iX.

For a number of reasons (no spare, no massage seat for the passenger [questionable for the driver], forcing 22" wheels on the top trim, no air suspension, etc.) I won't be getting a GV80 but should those items be resolved it would be on my list of contenders. Being used to the ride/handling of the X5 my guess is that it will fail in that comparison but it is too early to tell on that.
It's a tad misleading because the pre production pictures show the car with quilted stitched leather, which IMO makes a cabin look much more luxurious. However when you build one out the leather is not quilted. Really takes away how lux the cabin looks.
Appreciate 0