View Single Post
      12-21-2019, 10:12 AM   #44
mrjoed2
Banned
Rep
Drives: '14 650 M Sport Edition

I just went to the BMWCCA website. Clearly states as of today 12/21/19- new update that if you purchase a 3 year membership you are IMMEDIATELY (underlined) eligible for the membership rebate program on a new vehicle purchase. Went through all the fine print, no cutoff or expiration date.

This is noted on both the BMWCCA page & the linked page they provide (below). I just printed off all the info which is date stamped & joined for 3 years. If they give me trouble, I'll cancel & dispute the charge. Expect them to honor what is shown.

The BMW CCA has announced a major update to the Membership Reward Rebate Program. Individuals who purchase a club membership of three or more years will now immediately qualify for the Membership Reward Rebate Program and may be eligible to receive a rebate of $250 to $1,500 back on the purchase or lease of a new or certified pre-owned BMW. Yes, that means you can now skip the old waiting period of 365 days and immediately apply for a rebate with this new option! This Corporate Rebate Program is offered to our members by BMW of North America.

Get the full details at bmwcca.org/vehicle_rebate.
Appreciate 0