Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 Comp BGM / Sahkir

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by x622 View Post
DUN DUN DUN....... It's here.

The numbers for both a lease as a opex writeoff and the nice little special of I can't section 179 this thing means it's an anchor. Check out curb weight, 5900lbs which means do not pass go do not collect 80% bonus depreciation first year. If I lease, I could literally get a Rolls Royce Ghost for this much and they lease terribly. A DBX707, Urus Performante S and a 280k Bentayaga are better than this by over $1k a month. I was also so generously offered a one pay lease, which would be very nice for the writeoff... 24 months 15k miles for $126k.....

Still worse; If I buy and title and flip to a broker I take an instant 30k bath.

I like the car I think it will look pretty mean if I lowered it but jesus christ. This thing to own is a financial nuclear bomb. It still gets worse, dealer won't promise in writing an allocation for a 2RS, the only real reason to get this stupid thing. I'm 95% on passing on this thing because I'm just not interested in the real depreciation and ownership structure of this. I could get a Urus for literally less money. Or a Rolls or something equally stupid.
Those numbers are laughable
I was going for the ‘23 Cayenne Turbo or used Turbo GTS (2k miles or less) and the numbers just didn’t make any sense. They’re out of their gourds for those figures. Needless to say I went ‘24 X5M it just makes sense. I won’t use paper cash 💵 to fuel my furnace 🔥 IJS I’m not a lottery winner or a trust fund baby…
Appreciate 0