Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
I'm not sure on the blame percentage and to me it doesn't matter as it just stupid. The only thing I would say about Trump's actions or any President regardless of political party is that they are supposed to be the President of all US citizens. His going after California because it's leaders don't like him and yes are out of line in some of the things he calls them highlights his worst character flaw.

Way , but I might be heading down to SC in the next few months for M School. I'll PM you if I get it set up and see if we both have the time (or if you are interested) to get a beer. It would be fun to talk to some you guys in person. Also, I'd have no problem heading up there as that area is one of the most beautiful in the country.
Lesson one. The kinda hard dark stuff is where you wanna keep the car. I know y'all have winter and snow there 13 months a year and you don't get to see it much.

Lesson two. Get some real BBQ not that vinegar based crap some places tell you is BBQ. Or better yet...some good SC low-country food.

You're welcome!

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
minn196905.50
Run Silent13700.00