02-16-2023, 05:44 AM   #33
cjb762
Major
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2013 135is, MG 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
Breaks my balls over reading comprehension says the man that missed the most important part of the article and that’s accidents and speeding tickets. Listen bro, I called you out for what you did and that is stereotype Americans which that article and many others, if you Google it prove your inaccurate bias as total BS. Stop moving to other countries and slamming your homeland. If you think you are impressing the locals by slamming your own people you’re wrong. You won’t catch them coming over here and slamming their people. Trust me, I know this. Have a great day.

No need to be a comedian to point out how remarkably hilarious it is when an American, who obviously thinks himself a great driver then goes on to slam Americans in general as being shitty drivers. Did you momentarily forget you’re an American?
Bro? Seriously?

Also, again, it's not reliable data - it's just 1000 people responding to a survey. It can't be taken as fact.

I can't believe someone else's opinion is really hurting your feelings so badly. Maybe you should talk to someone.
Appreciate 0