View Single Post
      09-25-2019, 07:01 AM   #2
VTENGR
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN_3 View Post
Looks like Pirelli makes an all-season option in the 275/315 22" size. They are Bentley spec, and quite expensive, but basically the only all-season option for that size. I spoke with a TireRack rep, and as far as the specifics of what make the tires "Bentley Spec" it seems the Noise Cancelation is the main additional feature. Otherwise he said there should be no issues running them on the X5. Has anyone had any experience with these tires on their X5 in this size?

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Pirelli&tireModel=P+Zero+All+Se ason&frontTire=735WR2P0ASXLNCS&rearTire=13WR2P0ASX LNCS&vehicleSearch=true&fromCompare1=yes&autoMake= BMW&autoYear=2019&autoModel=X5%20xDrive40i&autoMod Clar=Standard%20Tire%20w%2F%20M%20Sport%20Brake
There was another thread regarding this exact tire. From the info in that thread it seemed tire rack has these on their site by mistake because these tires can only be sold to Bentley dealership. Seems like there's conflicting info on whether or not these tires can actually be ordered.
Appreciate 0