United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C. 2020 X3M

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSG5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko M View Post
This Friday 1/17 is the release for allocation
Looks like the launch cars are coming out first and April will be modifiable orders that will only take few weeks to finish production in US.

So I should get one at the end of April
Thanks for the info. Just so I understand - is a “launch car” a specific vehicle that already exists today (e.g. the one on display at the LA Auto Show in November)? If so, then that basically means that those with custom builds already entered in the “order bank” with a dealership should expect delivery at the end of April (assuming of course that your respective dealership receives an allocation for such a vehicle on Friday)?

I’m not sure how I’m gonna make until late April, but I’m pretty sure it will be harder on my wife - she’s so sick of hearing about it. I’ve found that wine helps quite a bit.
I launched car is what BMW gives to almost every dealership which is most likely fully loaded and you can't change it.

In some cases you can, I was able to get the very 1st F80 launch car that I was able to modify to specs I want.

Don't think you can change it on this launch car, and this should arrive sooner to the dealerships.

I just got M2C last week for mine wife so she is quite for a while and won't complain about mine car