01-26-2021, 06:23 PM   #4
mokest03
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: F95 X5MCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by denaliman View Post
Ok, so I am not a very big person 5'6" 165 and i cannot find a comfortable seat position in these M seats. I find the side bolsters are hard and too close together which squeezes my thighs together. I have tried all different positions for a month since I have had the vehicle. Particularly, in city traffic I get extremely bad pain in my right thigh and ass every time to the point I need to stop and get out to stretch. feels like sciatica. Even after the stretch I feel the effects for a day or more, thigh, ass and down to my knees. Any one else experience pain or discomfort with these seats? I was hoping they would give a bit by now, but they don't seem to be getting any better. I am to the point where I am really considering getting rid of the X6M and I find myself just not wanting to drive it some of the time. I don't know if I can live with this for the next couple years. Other than that the X has been great. too bad because I really want to like the vehicle. My previous 2013 X6M seats were awesome and I found them to be comfortable on both short and long drives.
Interesting. I think the seats are some of the best I have ever had in a vehicle.
2018 440I GG
2019 M550i
Appreciate 1
Ibiza3611.50