04-24-2021, 11:54 AM   #72
capitalst
Private
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinbad4 View Post
Hey Gang!

@Squirble Did a recent post on his recent BavSound Upgrade: https://x3.xbimmers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1703463

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirble View Post
I installed the BavSound Stage 1 and subwoofer kit today. The system sounds much better. I had the HK system. I was not expecting this much of a sound change. The bass hits harder and the mids and highs are very clear. I can feel the output of the subs on my legs now. The bass doesn't die out when you turn the volume up and there is no distortion. I'm very satisfied with the speaker system.
For those of you unfamiliar with BavSound, they sell very high quality speakers & amps that fit with factory precision and same factory connectors. Not extra cutting or splicing. These speakers are far superior to HiFi or even the HK factory upgraded speakers.

G05/06 Does not have subwoofer kit yet. Posting pics of G05/06 kit below.

I've been on the fence for months for this update. Lots of great reviews online and YouTube. Squirble's efforts, feedback with nice photos made me think this was a very nice sound upgrade for the X3. There was a 17% St. Patty's Day promo that we missed out on.

HOWEVER: After some mild badgering, begging and so forth (I'm married and nearly a pro at this now) we are being offered a One Time Group buy @ 20% off!! That's the best discount I've heard of yet.

I still working on a few details and limits. But what I know now:
  • 20% Discount
  • Require at least 5 members commit to purchasing BavSound kit to get this Group Buy discount.
Who's with me?! Please PM me directly if you're interested and ready to purchase next week or two. I suspect they will limit how many people can take advantage of this group discount - first come first to reap the discount.

Also of note: They anticipate becoming constrained. Early orders most likely not to wait for components from vendors.

Note 2: This discount will also apply for any BMW BavSound kit!

I will update this post with more info as it.

Checkout kits @ https://www.bavsound.com

UPDATE: DEAL CAPPED AT 5. 4 spots already taken.
Do you think Bavsound will offer another 20% group buy? I want to order a set and ghost subs for my new X5. Thoughts?