No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infosec View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by X5 45e View Post
It is all about expectations.

If you want a sporty driving SUV, From car reviews the best would be a Porsche Macan or Alfa Stelvio. But they are smaller, and that's probably why they are able to make them more sporty. And then it is the Cayenne and X5, (or Lamborghini Urus, but it would take a bit more ��). I don't know about the Maserati Levante.

I am perfectly happy with my air suspension. But I am not cornering my car on two wheels. I also have IAS and I can take corners fast. It moves more in corners than a 5 series. If more room and a fast cornering car is what you are looking for, a 5 touring would be a good option.
I think adaptive M suspension will do fine. Oh yes, I drive fast around corners and roundabout. In US, they are going backward by making roundabout instead of traffic light and I have experienced roll while driving in normal speed around the roundabout in my F15 40e.
I also had a f15 40e with m sport pack. If that is what you are comparing to you will be happy. I didn't see but are you ordering a 45e? Because you can't chose sport suspension.

We are having more and more roundabouts too. Actually it is not so bad to keep the traffic flowing if the are designed well (2 lanes and a separate for going right). And everyone is using them correctly: going to the central lane if you have to do 3/4. It takes the speed out of traffic and . Maybe that is why it also takes the fun part out. If I am in the mood and I know I can win I like a red light sprint.
Appreciate 0