View Single Post
      07-10-2011, 08:00 AM   #10
ICIC
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC3 View Post
That's good bro. Your space gray F10 is really looking good with the Forgestar F10.

Excellent stance, love it. I really want to know if there is any issue with ramps, speed bumps and etc. with your V3. Just for me to think about if I wanna swap later, need to consider together if I want to add a front lip.

For the issue with ramps, honestly I didn't went too far, as it just installed yesterday. I did went to Element today and the ramp and speed bump is fine. I think some parking with long ramp will definitely hit the front, but hopes not. Now I think the front is a bit too low and the rear is fine. Close to 1 finger gap in between the tire and fender for both front and rear without anyone sitting in the car. Once the car settled in a week or two, it will lower a bit for sure.

Actually I planned to get a front lip very quick, not much choice tho. But after install with V3 with such lower front, I might wait for another month or so, let see if there's anything new coming. I might raise up the front a little bit in order to fit in the lip. Will see...

RC bro, I suggest you installed your bumper first. Get the V3 or front lip in the next step, you can always adjust the height you want with V3. It worth every penny man.
Appreciate 0