Rep
Drives: 2022 Porsche Boxster GTS

Garage List
  [0.00]
2022 Porsche Boxste ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream54ing View Post
Just now following....

Mystro covered it pretty well, probably no single issue major enough to get a buy back, but definitely a long list of items to be considered. Some items might be iffy, but crazy that nothing is fixed over the 1.5 months!!! From readings of past threads, wont be surprised if they do a buy back if those engineer arent able to make any progress. The time and man power spent trying to diagnosis is far more than the cost of a replacement! not to mention customer satisfactory.

Hope nothing like that happens to us, it would drive me nuts. Top chain of BMW would get a piece of my mind. Fingers crossed, ours been exceeding our expectation.

What a mess, hope BMW make it right, pronto!
Yes, none are super major but all add up to a frustrating experience since no one wants to order parts and fix the issues. It's illegal to deny service when the work was approved for warranty but I'm not getting into that right now. I'm waiting to see how things play out because the time frame where they haven't done anything is only getting longer. We will be at 2 months but the time their engineer shows up. .

You have no idea how frustrating this has been, I've already taken 2 days off work for issues and dealership visits out of town so it's wasting my time. I love my X5 and would get another if they take this one back but only if it's sorted out very fast which is why I'm waiting to see what happens
2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)
Appreciate 0