View Single Post
      04-30-2023, 01:37 PM   #27
Savoy2001
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 23 X5MC, 19 330I, 19 z06 vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjr24 View Post
I think you would be happy with the M50i. The M seats in the X5M and X6M are really uncomfortable for a lot of people due to the side bolsters.....none of my other M cars' seats were anywhere remotely as uncomfortable as my X5M ones (and I'm 6'1" 175 lbs....so it's not a size issue). That was one of the many reasons I sold my X5M.....the harsh ride was another. Again, none of my other M cars have ever been so harsh. Neither of these will be issues in the M50i. You also will never get the full power and handling in the X5M versus a normal M car just due to the fact it's a SUV and has a way higher center of gravity. The X5M just didn't really do it for me....I wish I had driven one for a few days before I bought it originally.
I find the seats in the x5m fantastic actually. I’m 6’3” 225 in good shape and they fit me like a glove. As far as performance suvs go this is one of the best. It is s real M but in suv guise. It’s not a car and never will be. Everyone should know That before buying it no? You don’t buy this expecting it to feel line an m5 do you? I expected an m5 feel but in an suv. And that’s exactly what I got. Perfect.
Appreciate 2
R-M4302.00
CarMan77424.50