View Single Post
      12-21-2019, 02:32 PM   #82
130FeetDeep
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
I agree with you, unfortunately BMW probably did this for some reason none of us will ever know. I would be annoyed too don't get me wrong. I have a 3 year membership that I'll probably make a lifetime then forget about these issues. it's not that expensive and what they've given for rebates already would easily cover that cost. I think this is the best solution for the future
If lifetime was the new requirement and they would honor the rebate, then I would do that today. I am just saying that changing midstream to make it impossible for me to meet the requirement is wrong. Maybe adjust to 5 years or lifetime to allow those who are waiting to be included. Feeling like you aren’t important stinks when people like me followed the rules.

If I am left on the sideline because of a rule change while I have already ordered and am waiting is wrong. For me, it would be enough to never do business with CCA again. I would hope the club considers finding a way to include those of us waiting for our vehicle that we already paid money for. I have emailed them a follow up to this point.
Appreciate 1