Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Smog machines

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenB925 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveinArizona View Post
I guess I am in the minority. I think the new screens look chunky and not attractive at all. They look like they were simply stuck on rather than designed integrally.

I could not buy this car. I would have to stare at these screens everytime I got in.
I am not bothered by them, when they are lit up they look good. I am concerned about them long term however. We have had our screen replaced once, and the onstar module replaced, both at our cost. I also wonder (assume) that Cadillac is using their own 'software' the CUE system on the current Escalade (my wifes car) is far inferior to the system in my ZL1.

This looks like a pretty good offering for the segment, where Cadillac really falls apart is the service department experience, and it would be so easy for them to fix.
1. Have service loaners available, GM makes plenty of shitty Cadillac branded cars, and honestly I don't care if my loaner is another brand. Just make it easy like BMW, Porsche, Mercedes and Audi.
2. Wash the damn car before you return it.
2. Really?! Man, my service guy knows not to send my car through the Scratch 'o Matic 6000. I honestly can't think of a crappier car wash than the one most dealers have. Most also have the same towels that they had when the place opened.

I laughed when we bought our last car and they offered lifetime detailing.
Appreciate 0