Quote:
Originally Posted by martinf79 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xfive View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MystroX5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottjays View Post
This was in the press release...not sure my eyes can see any differences. Maybe someone can point out the changes.

"The new BMW X5 M50i and X7 M50i models feature front bumpers with larger openings to allow for greater air flow to the cooling system. The rocker panels and rear bumpers have been sculptured to set the models apart from the rest of the line."
The press release is referring to the standard X line for 2020 as the
M-Sport doesn't exist in that context. The M-Sport and M50i are the same car less the 67hp increase and one wheel option.
I think overall it's very similar on the outside with the exception of the factory extended shawdowline and M badging. The ride is very different though, I do not and did not have DHP. My previous X5 felt bouncy at times, the new has a more confident / firm feel.
Did you get the air suspension?
Negative. I have no idea why I did not bother to at least get air. It all happened pretty quick and my priority was to get the options that were not available for the first build, B&W and alcantara.

When I was running through my checklist, I think someone made a post about the air suspension that left me with some questions so I decided to leave it off.
Appreciate 0