Enlisted Member
Japan
Rep
Drives: BMW X5(G05) 2019

Garage List
2019 BMW X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifr View Post
Let me unpick this, as it sounds interesting...

So you had both aSLA and eTJA working with i-step 03/2019. I assume you had Assisted Driving View (ADV) too?

How did you code eTJA? Add 5AR to FA and VO Code SAS2 and HU_MGU, or just FDL code?

Did aSLA work by default or did you have to use my coding?

Now, the interesting bit - on a G05 that was upgraded from i-step 03/2019 to 07/2020 the eTJA stopped working? What about aSLA and ADV? Assumption that you restored the coding of course.

I don't actually need eTJA anymore, but it defeated me so always interested in another crack at it.
Hello ifr

In 03/2019, aSLA and eTJA are in operation as standard in the Japanese specification and are not coded.

I have FDL'd the aSLA and previously published TLA coding in the cheat code to make TLA work, but TLA does not work.
The TLA is just displayed, it doesn't work and doesn't cause an error.

I thought that what is missing is aSLA coding, so I changed the default code to the aSLA code, even though aSLA was working in Japan.

So I compared the cheat codes with my car and decided to change all the aSLA coding from nicht_aktiv to aktiv, 000000 to FFFFFFF or Gen1.

The only change to the aSLA coding is that the TLA's "Not supported in your country" has been added to the aSLA coding.

My consideration is that the aSLA and eTJA could be activated only by some other code besides the cheat code? I assumed that.

In a nutshell
I meant to say that aSLA works by default in Japan without having to enter the aSLA code published on Bimmerpost.

By coding aSLA, I was able to get the "TLA does not work in this country" indication for TLA.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Attached Images

Last edited by Hideada; 10-26-2020 at 08:37 PM..
Appreciate 0