03-02-2020, 04:03 AM   #10
ifr
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Tesla MY LR AWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninefourteener View Post
I'm actually not sure what I have. I have the "executive" package... I have the 3d camera, the parking sensors lines, etc... but I didn't opt for the Driving assistance "professional" package..... so I do NOT have adaptive cruise, and whatever else comes with that.

I actually deactivated much of the safety features because I hate them (steering intervention).... but I would like to have the "view" of surrounding cars in my gauge cluster. It would help more than just blind spot monitors. That is actually what I'm looking for.

Are we talking about the same thing?
I answered this above
"It needs Driving Assistant Pro, i-step 0719 or later, plus coding for car's that have a build version of < 0719"

You don't have DAP so can't get Assisted Driving View (ADV)

For reference, this is what the car uses to determine if this feature should be coded:

XPath=boolean(//cat[@val<"128"][crit[@val=3248]]) and (boolean(//cat[@val="255"][crit[@val>=1907]]) or (boolean(//cat[@val<"128"][crit[@val=118]]) and boolean(//cat[@val<"128"][crit[@val=1736]]) and boolean(//cat[@val="255"][crit[@val>=1811]])))

Roughly translated - Must have DAP AND a build version >= 1907 OR will also activate if the car is a Japanese build and has eTJA(5AR) and build >= 1811

Last edited by ifr; 03-02-2020 at 04:10 AM..
Appreciate 0