View Single Post
      05-28-2020, 01:35 AM   #1
dds007
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F95, F97, F85, F82

Less than 3 weeks of ownership and already in the service department.

Just purchased a lovely 2020 x5 less than 3 weeks ago and have a few issues that will require then to order parts and leave me without my car for at least a week!

Granted, I have done some research on these forums to make sure I'm not missing anything in the iDrive settings. Anyway, my issues include:

1) air conditioning is finicky - while driving (not at a stop) sometimes it's just the fan that blows, no cold air. They just diagnosed this as needing a new condenser and compressor?

2) windshield wiper "shutters" on the return swing. - easy fix, just replace. Strange that it's happening on a brand new car though that did not sit in the showroom very long.

3) M- button doesn't give me the special M-heads up display. I've seen it on YouTube and this is my second M car. They can't seem to figure this one out?

So, my question is what has your dealership done to make it up to you, if at all? What should I or can I be pushing for? I'm not typically one to complain but dealing with the sales associates have left a sour taste in my mouth. Not to mention, I received NO DEAL during COVID19.