eelnoraa
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G05 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteVTEC View Post
Quite the pile-up in this thread!

I agree with you, OP. I also feel your pain, living here in the DC suburbs where there's more and more traffic, yet actually fewer road lanes due to taking them away for bike lanes along with tons of cops, speed cameras, idiot drivers, people blowing red lights all the time, idiot pedestrians, and on and on.

There's just no place to really enjoy power around here, but you can still enjoy a fine ride and handling, good steering response, brakes, a great engine soundtrack, and still decent fuel efficiency. I don't think there's a better package out there than the X5.

I had actually planned to trade my E93 335i for an F80 M3 back in the day, but had no idea how or where I would ever be able to properly enjoy the car and thought it might be frustrating to drive. If I could never really enjoy the 300hp in the N55, then what the heck would I do with 400+? Life happened and we traded our X5 instead for a Chevy Suburban, so never did get the M3 and don't really care at this point either.

Might still one day check the M box, but not until we move out of this sh**hole for Florida. 3.5 years and counting.

Enjoy the 50e!
HDPE?? This kind of track events only cuse $250 to enter. I would say it is the best way, the most affordable way, to enjoy high power and speed legally and safety.
SteVTEC317.50