View Single Post
      02-20-2020, 07:01 PM   #25
MystroX5
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2020 X7 M50i/ 911

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
Great write up! Awesome to see Orlando through the eyes of those vacationing here. My wife helped open Harry Potter and my Mom worked at Disney in marketing in the 70's. Needless to say Disney was a big part of my upbringing. Did you guys rent boats any? It's an inexpensive fun way to see Disney from the water .

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/re...torized-boats/

One of my best friends recently turned in his X5 MSport, they are such beasts and wicked fast! Congrats on an awesome vacation!

Next time you are here and want to see a cool part of Orlando - check out Winter Park - Park Avenue, some really fun little restaurants and very nice area (largest collection of Tiffany stained glass - Morse Museum). And you can take the Winter Park Boat tour and see some really amazing homes and hear about the history of New Yorkers who founded the area back in the late 1800's.
The only boats were the ones that go to the Grand Flo and Poly from the Magic Kingdom. We road them a lot as much as the monorail as they were actually quicker and gave a beautiful view from the 7S Lagoon. My wife wants to charter the GF Yacht next year for a Fireworks cruise. I will look into Winter Park. Scary enough, I just missed that UA shooting at the Premium outlets. I get over their once a year and this year was going to be on the 10th but decided to take a leisurely drive around the property and then headed over to Disney Springs via Disney bus from the Grand Flo.

Last edited by MystroX5; 02-20-2020 at 07:10 PM..
Appreciate 1