Rep
Drives: 2017 F15 MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayray718 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan l. View Post
Quote:
Three generations of x5s in Brownstone Brooklyn. Mine is the BSM m50i, which arrived Saturday.
Looking good. Any issues with Mo and delivery of the beast?

I met up with him on Sat and test drove the white M50i on the lot.

alan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan l. View Post
Quote:
Three generations of x5s in Brownstone Brooklyn. Mine is the BSM m50i, which arrived Saturday.
Looking good. Any issues with Mo and delivery of the beast?

I met up with him on Sat and test drove the white M50i on the lot.

alan
No issues all smooth, was surprised how fast it came! Ordered second week of Feb it arrived last week! Everything was as advertised. I read drove the white one as well. I got DHP which that did not have and so far I'm really happy with it. It's night and day with my previous f15 msport.
Only issue I would state is having your ducks in a row with respect to what you want to do. I wanted to lease and the numbers tied out (base mf, no fees apart from the doc fee regulated by NY etc) but last minute wanted to buy since the MF is actually really high when you consider where rates are, so thought just buy with minimum financing to get the finance credit. But the finance guy was a bit of a disaster and I got too frustrated speaking with him as he wasn't transparent just kept trying to flog tire and wheel insurance for 2500 bucks. Anyway that's more my own indecision and impatience at fault. Just have all your own numbers lined up because that aspect of dealing with the finance guy felt a bit cheap.
Appreciate 0