Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 F15 MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan l. View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayray718 View Post
No issues all smooth, was surprised how fast it came! Ordered second week of Feb it arrived last week! Everything was as advertised. I read drove the white one as well. I got DHP which that did not have and so far I'm really happy with it. It's night and day with my previous f15 msport.
i'm actually very curious on how your DHP car feels compared to the white one on the lot with just adaptive msport suspension.... Obviously with DHP it would handle better when tossed around but how does it feel just normal driving?

I hear you on the finance guy. They are always the dealers last resort to get you to spend unnecessary money. I was spoiled that my last SA was a friend of mine and we just handled all the paperwork ourselves without the need to ever speak to anyone else.

Alan
It's hard for me to compare to the non DHP white one only because I wasn't able to stress it too much on the test drive. But the steering on mine is so tight, whether charging at 90 on the parkway, cutting up the west side highway trying to avoid corona on the subway or making uturns and parking. Steering is uber tight and confident. My f15 feels like a boat in comparison. I only have the 740m 20s fwiw. I had low profiles on my e70 in London have no interest in that on NYC minefield roads. Anyone who does god bless them.
Appreciate 0