View Single Post
      03-10-2020, 05:05 PM   #7
Tenac
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: All

Quote:
Originally Posted by plutnicki View Post
I think that's the message, that dealers have a wide degree of latitude in the whole "loaner" system. Some do great at it, and some do poorly.

That said, I've always considered the loaner thing to be a benefit and have never complained about my "free" car. I've gotten almost everything at least once (X1, X2, X4, X5, 3s, 5s and 7s) over the years and a couple of Enterprise rentals (LeSabre, Mustang, GMC thing) too.. I'm told they try to pair like for like if available, and I've been told to come back and get something nicer when a repair went over a weekend.

Sounds like you shouldn't complain too much though, based on the other thread, sounds like a poke in the eye with a sharp stick is the benefit some dealers provide, nevermind a $45/rental.
I'm with you on this, I don't complain about what vehicle I have but not having a car due to warranty work is a benefit I look for when buying a Luxury brand vehicle. My father has black label from Lincoln and they come get the car and drop off another for oil changes.... LOL now that is awesome.

OP another option they might offer you is a free ride home and back, might be nice if you don't have to have a car for the time. Lyft or Uber they most use.
2015 M235 Manual
On the list for the M2 CS
Appreciate 0