03-10-2020, 06:29 PM   #9
Marty in NY
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 21 X5 40i, 18 GTi, Snowblower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenac View Post
I'm with you on this, I don't complain about what vehicle I have but not having a car due to warranty work is a benefit I look for when buying a Luxury brand vehicle. My father has black label from Lincoln and they come get the car and drop off another for oil changes.... LOL now that is awesome.

OP another option they might offer you is a free ride home and back, might be nice if you don't have to have a car for the time. Lyft or Uber they most use.
I've already talked about my lousy local BMW dealer - nuff said about them. When I take my X3 to Sun Motors in Harrisburg, they try to give me an equivalent X3 or one up it as a loaner...I don't even have to ask for a loaner if they know my car will be tied up a while...and get this, they know I live three hours away and have offered to let me take the loaner home and/or send someone to pickup and deliver my car. Huh??? Yup, that takes two people to do that and they have offered it to me in the past. My last loaner from them was an F15 X5. Ok, so maybe its a marketing ploy but the fact is they do it as a matter of routine.

When I get oil changes, brake fluid flushes, etc in Florida, the dealer there also gives me loaners and they too try to match or better what I am currently driving.

While a loaner is not guaranteed by any means, I believe its one of the perks we get by buying a premium brand so when one BMW dealer doesn't do it, its a let down and leaves a negative taste in my mouth.
Appreciate 0