View Single Post
      09-11-2021, 04:48 PM   #79
TurtleBoy
General
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i,2021 M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Why toss out insults over an incentive description? Dude, seriously, have just a stitch of self-awareness: you're getting pissy over the explanation of a rebate.

Repeat that to yourself:

"I turtleboy have reached my highest maturity aspiration: being pissy & whiney over a rebate description"

Let's just chalk that post up to you're having a bad day, deal?
Why do I respond to a troll, you would think I would know better by now but when people purposely post incorrect information as you often do I feel I have to do my best to make sure people are aware. You may get some sick enjoyment out of purposely misleading people but that type of behavior is not what people come here for. Maybe there are some high school age forums that would be more appropriate for you. Trying to then turn into the "holier than thou" poster after stirring things up is a nice tactic but very transparent to anyone who has followed your posting history.

Have fun with your little games. I'm seriously done now with you now since you are my ignore list but have at it should it make you feel like the better man.

Edit: In all fairness I should add this. I believe you do not always start out with the goal of misleading folks but it seems it is your inability to admit when you are wrong that causes you to continually post bad/misleading/confusing/unrelated/etc. information. If admitting you made a mistake is that bad for your ego then maybe just leave the thread rather than going on and on hoping someone actually buys into what you are posting. In the end it would be much better for the forum, its members and for yourself.

Last edited by TurtleBoy; 09-11-2021 at 05:20 PM..
Appreciate 0