View Single Post
      11-13-2018, 12:02 PM   #1915
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptObvious View Post
I eat 2 meals a day most of the time with a bunch of snacks mixed in b/c I can't help myself. I normally cook my dinners for the week on weekends so I can just heat shit up when I get home from work. I try to rarely have bread & pasta these days. Maybe I'll just have a spoon of peanut butter in the morning then. I gotta stop eating so much candy, that's my main problem. Eating out of boredom & I also eat my feelings. Not to mention baking is a hobby, but none of that shit is good for me.
If you havve the metabolism to burn that stuff off and aren't over weight then I'm jealous. I can look at french fry and somehow absorb the fat through sight.

Getting in the gym has been great for me. It occupies my downtime and makes me think twice before I eat out of boredom or just because I want to eat something. It really makes you not want to eat junk as you have to work twice as hard to burn it off. I was amazed to find out that 20 minutes on a treadmill only burns off the calories equivalent to one can of soda.
Appreciate 0