09-15-2020, 05:51 PM   #21
leasehackr
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5, 530e

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkstr8 View Post
Hey all...finally bit the bullet and traded my custom 2018. Just could not deal with the prev gen. any longer. I bought my 2018 in March of 2019...as a left over, with only 25 miles on it. Traded it Thursday with only 7300.

I got a really fair deal on the price of the car - considering the very limited inventory (especially M Sports) in LA. And really, only white and black to choose from...I got one of the last Arctic Grays. I won't even go into the hit I took on the 18.

Pretty loaded...no HUD, Acoustic glass, or drive assist pro - but alot of others. XDrive40i.

It's really night and day from the F15.

Had originally wanted the 22's - but now glad I got the 21's with the runflats (never thought id say that about RFT) - but its now a quiet ride versus the F15.

Already ordered 800.00+ in misc parts from IND. But not planning on a lot of mods on this one. Took the RaceChip Black GTS and XLR off my 18 - Ben@RG Sport will be installing them once I'm done with break in.

Glad to be in this model. Its more in line with what I'm used to from my current Q7 and previous S6.
Just order 40i + 45e in the same color. Can you share the link from where and how you installed the black grill?
Appreciate 0