View Single Post
      07-04-2021, 01:39 AM   #64
Bayareabmwguy
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mclaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by m-prsev View Post
Anyone running a good phone mount? I want to stay away from anything with the vent as the vents appear to be very fragile as one of the vent pieces that pivots just broke shortly after I picked up my F95. I have been researching and given the angles and shape of our dash and center console there are not many options aside from sticking something to the leather dash that I am reluctant to doing as well.
I was looking for a solid phone mount. I bought 13 different mounts from Amazon and I found a winner. It doesn't cover the vent, construction is solid, and it won't damage the vent panels. I've also included photos of how it looks on my car.

I hate wireless charging because of the lack of speed, so I only use this to mount my phone and hardline directly to the USB to phone when charging. But, if you want wireless charging, this mount has it.

I hope this will save a lot of time for people.

SCOSCHE MCQVP-XTET MagicMount Charge3 10W Magnetic Qi-Certified Wireless Adhesive Charging Free Flow Vent https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Z7CYRD2...UTF8&psc=1
Attached Images

Appreciate 0