Drives: 2022 Porsche Boxster GTS

Garage List
  [0.00]
2022 Porsche Boxste ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsWhaHaeWi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
I'm not going to give this a detailed response but did you bother test driving before ordering? While most of what your stating is a matter of opinion buying the first year of a refresh means you'll have some bugs.
I did, but traffic was heavy, couldn’t get it opened up. Like I said, I blame myself for not taking more time. Still doesn’t change the fact that I don’t like it and it took a long road trip for various foibles to become apparent. And yes, some of it’s a matter of opinion. But awful driving assist functionality isn’t. Poor customer service isn’t. Pseudo true marketing (laser lights, digital key nonsense, hotspot) isn’t.

So trade it is. Don’t care if I lose some $.
The driving assistant does work well, at least it has in the 1400 miles I've driven my X5. Digital key also works once you set it up which I suspect wasn't done correctly. Laser lights are an interesting one, they do work better than standard LED high beams but they're definitely not fully capable which is due to US laws. This doesn't means they will not be fully enabled with anti dazzle in the future, hell Audi has their Matrix LEDs on the Q8/A7/8 now but they're disabled to a high degree just like BMW
2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)
Appreciate 0