View Single Post
      08-17-2020, 06:30 AM   #7043
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
It was Wednesday! Except this time, after months, I wasn't alone.

She has never gotten this close with anyone before. The inexperience was horrible, no lie, but by the time I left it got much, much better.

Plus the whole time I was there I had a blast. Whether it was stuff she planned, or simply driving down winding roads/canyons, beautiful trip. Just earlier today she said this was the best vacation she ever had without leaving her place. King Rudi probably saw it - but I am no longer a single man.
Well done Pickle! You took the blind leap of faith and it yielded results! She's damn cute man and you guys look great together. I'll leave my opinions to myself as not to jinx anything. Proud of you man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
Shoot me now!

My detailer and I are going to dinner tomorrow (tonight now really) in the Diablo. Lambo pants are coming out. But that's not the worst of it.

She's really low at the moment. Things have happened that she's struggling with, she has health issues, and she can't work while she recovers. I've been under a lot of pressure at work recently, and I need a break too. So once I have the Diablo titled and registered in Texas, she and I are going for a road trip to Aspen and back for the hell of it.

Why do I do this
You do this because:
A.) you care about her
B.) you are a man, we are gluttons for punishment when it comes to matters of the opposite sex.

Have no expectations on dinner or the trip. If you have no expectation, you won't be disappointed. Just enjoy her company sir.

How did dinner go?
Appreciate 3