martinf79
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2020 G05 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinf79 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifr View Post
The SAS settings would only be applicable with esys, the HU_MGU would need BC in expert mode.

I don't use BC but I find it highly unlikely that any of the stock coding would break the DAC. Did you check the idrive settings I mentioned?

"Do you have the DAC enabled in idrive main settings, and does it appear listed in Settings-Driver Assistance-Steering?"

The actual Driver Camera configuration ECU is DCS01 (475C) but I can't see BC touching that?
Quote:
The SAS settings would only be applicable with esys, the HU_MGU would need BC in expert mode.

I don't use BC but I find it highly unlikely that any of the stock coding would break the DAC. Did you check the idrive settings I mentioned?

"Do you have the DAC enabled in idrive main settings, and does it appear listed in Settings-Driver Assistance-Steering?"

The actual Driver Camera configuration ECU is DCS01 (475C) but I can't see BC touching that?
Yes, I have it enabled.

It was working for some time... and then I did some coding via BC, and it started giving me the error. I'm only going by the dealer stating that the module for the camera had changed.
Quote:

I just think there may be some contingencies on the legal disclaimers and/or video in motion that require the camera to be disabled in order for them to work... that's the only thing (ie if condition A is met, disable B)? Or does it not work that way?