nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
I have about 22 minutes. Here goes: I also consult and one of my clients needed an analysis about a satellite clinic and the acquisition of the building they are currently leasing. No problem. I call a friend, he does the analysis and sends it back in no time. It's a mid 7 figure acquisition. Not chump change. This is Tuesday.

The next day I'm at Ruth's Chris in a meeting and I see the biggest commercial broker in my area at the bar and ask him about valuations and such when he says, hold on. He whips out his phone, makes a call and says check your email in 10 minutes. You'll like this. His agent sends me a building that's slightly smaller, 250 meters away from the current building AND in distress. He tells me that I can get it for 8-10 cents on the dollar. At this point I go into high gear to put a package together, see the building on my own, arrange a walk through, speak with my client, the bank, EVERYTHING.

Also...during the last week she is moving which I help with minimally financially...less than 500 for supplies and ancillaries. She called me on the Wednesday and I shared with here what was occurring and she said congratulations let's speak later. I finally finish that work about 11 that evening and received a call from my parents...in their 80's that there is a leak in one of the guest bathrooms at their house. My dad shuts the water off and gives me a list of what will be needed to fix it and asks that I pick it up from HD in the morning. When I finally go to bed it's 1 AM.

I wake up at 5:30, exercise, coffee, dressed and at the Home Depot at 6:30. I go through the aisles picking up everything and check out when I receive a call from her. Here we go:

Her: Good morning what are you doing?
Me: I'm just leaving the Home Depot, my parents had a leak and I got the supplies to repair it now I'm taking it over there:
Her: Silence
Me: Hello, are you still there.
Her: Why didn't you call me last night? I wanted to video chat to speak about the move.
Me: I'm certain you remember that I have a large property acquisition moving quickly and when you add that to my parent's dilemma I couldn't get everything done. Is something wrong? Do you need help?
Her: (Yelling) I don't believe you. I think someone is over there. I think you are getting breakfast for you and them. I need you to take a picture of the receipts and the equipment with the date and time shown and send them to me now.
Me: I don't respond to this kind of anger and definitely not to threats. I am going to hang up and I enjoin you to get control of your negative emotions and call me back when you can speak civilly. I then hang up.

I then get about 20 pages of texts excoriating me on how bad I am and how many women I must be sleeping with whenever she is away.

I haven't responded to any of the texts and some of them are pretty bad.

I did leave a message on her phone sharing that I would box her things and send them back to her ASAP.

Single again.
Cheers-mk
smh
good for you!
already with trust issues, control issues and no reason for it.
no one needs some1 that is that needy for attention, ridiculous demands
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8222.00
MKSixer34190.50